If your Mac’s connection to the Internet seems slow, there’s an easy way you can check the speed of your Ethernet connection. Fildena information http://valleyofthesunpharmacy.com/fildena/
- Make sure your Ethernet cable is plugged in, and confirm that you are connected to the network in System Preference > Network.
- Locate the Network Utility on your mac. It is in Applications > Utilities > Network Utility. Alternatively, search Network Utility in Spotlight Search.
- In the Info tab, under Network Interface, use the drop-down menu to select the Ethernet.
- You should be able to view network connection details including network addresses, and connection link speed.
That’s it — easy as pie. How to get Ambien online http://www.gastonpharmacy.com/ambien.php
While you’re there, in the Network Utility, you can check out other useful features of this app in the other tabs.
- Ping: Lets you determine how long it take to send a message to a remote server and receive a response. Measured in milliseconds.
- Whois: Find out who is the registered owner of a domain name.
- Traceroute: Trace the path your request physically takes along the Internet when you connect to a remote server.