Enjoy these great Mac tips and tricks from Austin MacWorks:
- Hold the Option key and press any of the Brightness, Mission Control, or Volume buttons to bring up the respective System Preferences panes.
- Your Dock can be resized by clicking and dragging the line between the applications/folders.
- Command+Shift+3 creates a screen capture of your entire screen, Command+Shift+4 allows you to select a portion of your screen to capture.
- Right-clicking and selecting “Get Info” (or the hotkey Command+i) on an application, file, or mounted drive gives the option to change its icon. Simply drag another picture over the existing icon in the “Get Info” window. Changing the icon in non destructive – pressing delete after selecting the new icon will reset the icon to it’s default state.
- Holding Command+Option while selecting an application window will hide all other application windows on your current desktop.
How to change the saving path of my screen recording?
Dosent filter anything
I have tried all of them and still unable to send pictures messages to android users. Help please
I wish I would have stayed with High Sierra or Catalina. Big Sur doesn't work with Time Machine, Messages, Spotlight…
My updated my Mac with Big Sur and it is stuck and says it has less than a minute to…