How Apple is Transforming Businesses
Here are some great case studies about how Apple is helping business grow and flourish.
- Using iPhone, iPad, and custom apps built in-house, PepsiCo’s North America Beverages division ensures that the right product arrives at the right location as quickly and efficiently as possible. Read more about how Pepsi uses iPads and iPhones.
- At Carmel Café & Wine Bar, iPad serves up customer satisfaction and increases efficiency from the kitchen to the dining room. Read more.
- At The Ottawa Hospital, not only has iPad increased efficiency from a provider perspective — it’s increased engagement between the provider and patient. Learn more.
- By outfitting its pilots and cabin crews with iPads and specialized apps, EVA Air is taking its quest for innovative technology to a new level.
- CTV News has been one of Canada’s primary news sources for more than 50 years. Now the company has adopted two new high-tech reporting tools: iPhone and iPad. Learn how they do it.
- “iPhone and iPad allow the business to move forward at a much faster speed,” — Yasuhiro, Ikeda, Vice President, IT Strategy for Global pharmaceutical company Daiichi Sankyo. Read more about how Daiichi Sankyo uses Apple technology to make its business stronger.