Apple shares these tips with us:
Mac OS X lets you customize the Dock in a number of ways.
If you choose Dock from the Apple menu and select Dock Preferences, a dialog will open giving you access to all of the Dock customization options.
Use them to:
- change the size of the Dock
- turn Magnification On (or Off) by clicking the check box and, if On, the degree of Magnification
- indicate where you’d like the Dock to appear
- select the effect (Genie or Scale) used to minimize a window
- check the Animate box, which makes the icon for an application bounce when you open it
- check the box to have Mac OS X hide the Dock when it’s not being used
How to change the saving path of my screen recording?
Dosent filter anything
I have tried all of them and still unable to send pictures messages to android users. Help please
I wish I would have stayed with High Sierra or Catalina. Big Sur doesn't work with Time Machine, Messages, Spotlight…
My updated my Mac with Big Sur and it is stuck and says it has less than a minute to…