Enjoy fabulous and helpful tips and tricks for your Apple TV, from Austin MacWorks:
- Use your Apple remote to highlight an icon on your Apple TV, then press and hold the round button until it begins to shake. Then use the navigation controls on your remote to move the icon where you want it.
- Press and hold menu button on Apple Remote while using Apple TV to be taken directly back to the home screen.
- Check for software updates on your devices: AppleTV : Settings > General > Software Update
- Apple TV’s with the latest OS can be set up by tapping an iPhone or iPad on the Apple TV itself. Phone or iPad will be asked for permission to give out the WiFi network, password and Apple ID to the Apple TV.
- Set up your Apple TV just by touching it with your iOS 7 device
- Awesome tips from Reddit users on how to get the most out of your Apple TV
- 12 Cool Things You Can Do With Apple TV
- 6 tips for getting more from your Apple TV
- 10 tips for getting the most out of your Apple TV
How to change the saving path of my screen recording?
Dosent filter anything
I have tried all of them and still unable to send pictures messages to android users. Help please
I wish I would have stayed with High Sierra or Catalina. Big Sur doesn't work with Time Machine, Messages, Spotlight…
My updated my Mac with Big Sur and it is stuck and says it has less than a minute to…