Your Business on a Mac. A better bottom line.
Who should attend
- Business owners or entrepreneurs considering a Mac
- Business users wanting to use a Mac with their existing Windows applications and networks
You will learn
- How to get started with Mac OS X
- How to connect a Mac to existing workgroups and other office computers, including PCs
- How to communicate, share files, and use existing printers as a shared resource
- How iWork ’09 can help you create stunning documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- How iLife ’09 can be used for your business.
February 25, 2009
05:30 PM – 06:30 PM
Sponsor: Apple, Inc.
In less than an hour, we’ll show you how easy it is to integrate a Mac into your business. And some surprising ways a Mac can help increase your productivity. Come to our Better Bottom Line seminar to find out how.
Please register at Apple Seminars to guarantee your place at the seminar.
How to change the saving path of my screen recording?
Dosent filter anything
I have tried all of them and still unable to send pictures messages to android users. Help please
I wish I would have stayed with High Sierra or Catalina. Big Sur doesn't work with Time Machine, Messages, Spotlight…
My updated my Mac with Big Sur and it is stuck and says it has less than a minute to…